Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dangling Hearts

Remember the (felt) hearts that I prepared earlier?  I know that I have some handphone straps left somewhere... but when I found them, they did not come with jump rings... So off I went searching for jump rings (I know I still have packs of them) - they are stocks left from another *CRAFT* activity (what kind of craft? TBA later...  Yes, one that was not abandoned... but simply put: 'on-hold' ;-) )

... hearts, handphone strap, and a much-too-small jump rings ...
oh-oh... too small!  :P

I was lucky; I found the right size of jump rings at a nearby store.  The price/item is not encouraging though...  since they are pre-packed in small quantity.

... bigger jump rings ...
So there you go... a set of handphone straps: Dangling Hearts for your phone, anyone? :D
'Dangling Hearts' by Ann's Craft!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this form to leave a comment: