Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stash of yarn

Last night, I noted an empty plastic container that nobody claimed ownership (yet!). My initial guess is that it'll be big enough to house my whole yarn stash. Well, well... turned out that I have to squeeze the yarns close together to avoid them from spilling! Still, some of them need to queue up for some empty space (if any - later on...) to be in the basket.
... now, where're my purple and lilac yarns...? MIAs!

Hmm... I'm resisting the temptation to start a new project... and the fact that it has been quite a while since I finished up a knitting project makes the temptation even stronger!  Perhaps a simple knitting project won't hurt??? But time is very precious... we'll see about that... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this form to leave a comment: