Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coins in a sack

I found a knitting free pattern for baby's hat some time ago that really looks like a sack - a very nice one indeed. I probably have downloaded the pattern but... no FO was produced from the pattern yet :D

Then one day, my daughter told me that she lost her purse (againn??? *sigh*) at school. Well, no point to fret for that... lost things hardly find their way back, especially if they 'wondered' somewhere inside a primary school compound. My mind starts finding alternatives for a purse (err.. purses, to be exact) so that they would 'last' longer. Surely enough, a thought of using yarn came immediately to my mind and... these are what I made:


... crocheted mini sacks, perfect to hold coins that are both flexible and durable. Moreover, they are washable and can be easily produced over and over again. Most importantly, they are less eye-catching to the sharp-eyed cute-purse-predators around... Believe me, mini sack lasts longer compared to cute purse... muahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this form to leave a comment: